The DocTalker Family Medicine team is continuously monitoring the rapidly changing COVID-19 situation. Our dedicated team of experts is up-to-date on developments and CDC guidelines, and has developed a comprehensive response plan to maintain the safety and well-being of our community. DocTalker will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves.
#1 MOST IMPORTANT THING TO KNOW...
DocTalker medical team is here
for you via Phone/Email/Secure Portal & House Calls Whenever
you need us:
24 hours a day/7 days a week
The office is OPEN for regular business hours. To help manage the number of people inside our door is now locked for everyone’s safety. Simply call 703-938-4600 and we will help!
The health and well-being of our patients and staff remain the highest priority for DocTalker Family Medicine. Please be aware we have put the following protocols and safety guidlelines in place:
1. DocTalker Family Medicine has upgraded our office HVAC filtration system to meet the highest standard possible. Furthermore, we have 3 Blue PURE 211+ HEPA Air Purifiers placed throughout our facility. .
2. Everyone is screened for COVID-19 symptoms and risk factors as they enter our building, including the DocTalker staff. We ask staff and/or patients not to come in if exhibiting signs or symptoms related to COVID-19. Our front door is now locked in order to limit traffic inside the office and ensure everyone is screened, patients with appointments are to call 703-938-4600 for entry.
3. All DocTalker staff members and patients must wear masks. If you do not have a mask, we have a selection of adult and child fitted masks for purchase.
5. Surfaces and equipment are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. Our exam, procedure, and treatment rooms are cleaned and disinfected frequently, including before and after each patient.
6. Alcohol-based hand sanitizer containing at least 60% alcohol is always available in addition to sinks for hand-washing.
6. Curbside testing and flu-shots are available upon request. Staff wear the appropriate personal protective equipment for your safety and theirs. Please pre-book your appointment with us via one of our many contact methods!